Bioidentical Hormone Replacement in Phoenix and Scottsdale AZ
Do you have irritability, depression, low sex drive, dry skin, insomnia, or memory problems?
You may have a Hormonal Imbalance, and Phoenix Integrative Medicine can Help!
- Dr. O’Connor has worked with patients for over 10 years increasing vitality, energy, creativity, mood, bone health, and libido through natural hormone replacement.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement treatment (BHRT) in Phoenix & Scottsdale allows a customized approach to hormone deficiencies to patients dealing with menopause, andropause, and anti-aging concerns. May also play a role in cancer prevention.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement treatment (BHRT) may also decrease the risk of stroke and heart attack by 50%, reduce the risk of broken bones from osteoporosis by 50%, reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s by 80%, reduce the risk of osteoarthritis by 40%, reduced the risk of periodontal disease and tooth loss by 40%, and reduce the risk of colon cancer by 30%.
- BHRT can significantly reduce wrinkles and the signs of aging. Studies show that woman who use BHRT look younger then their age, and women who do not use BHRT after menopause look older than their age.
- Dr. O’Connor works with natural hormones including estriol, estrone, estradiol, testosterone, progesterone, and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA).
- Compounding pharmacies utilized to naturally formulate the exact dosing and combinations needed for optimal patient outcomes with bioidentical hormone replacement.
- Men also suffer from a decline in their hormones as they age (similar to menopause for women) called andropause. The difference is that the male decline in hormones is not as sharp and sudden as a women’s decline during menopause.
- The Benefits of BHRT are significant in men with low to normal hormone levels and include decrease in body fat, increase in muscle strength, better cognitive function, increased libido, increased memory, 60% decrease in heart disease and improved sense of well being.
- Testosterone therapies including injections, patches, or gels may assist men and women with sexual function, sleep patterns, muscle mass, bone density, and emotional stability.
Call Phoenix Integrative Medicine today at (480) 252-3799 to get back your life!